Nippon Seiro's origin dates back to 1929 when it was formed as a subsidiary of national enterprise. In May, 1930 Nippon Seiro started its production at Tokuyama Plant as the pioneer of paraffin wax maker in Japan.
This company was closed in 1945 by order of the after war regulations.
In 1951 the company was re-formed under the name of Nippon Seiro Co., Ltd., succeeding the business and assets of the former company.
The shares on Nippon Seiro have been listed since 1963 on Tokyo Stock Exchange. Nippon Seiro has steadily expanded its production capacity up to 8,000mt per month at present level as the leading manufacturer of petroleum waxes in Japan as well as in the world.